MEET DESI MARTINEZ
Growing up in a military family, I have lived all around the world.
Living in San Antonio for over 15 years now, I have finally found my home. This is where I met my wife, and it is the birthplace of my children. It is the community where I started my law firm, the sacred space of my church, and the good people I serve. Some people want the world. However, like you, I just want to know the peace of a home, and I understand that sometimes you have to protect that home.
I will proudly represent, serve, and protect San Antonio in return for all that San Antonio has provided me.
• Founding attorney of Martinez & Associates, PLLC, - 2021 San Antonio Express News “Best Law Firm in San Antonio”
• 2009-2021 SA Scene Magazine - “Best Lawyer”
• Associate “Referee” Judge - 289th Bexar County Juvenile District Court
• Co-Chairman, Bexar County Juvenile Probation Department - Volunteers in Probation
• 2019 San Antonio Special Olympics Area 20 - Outstanding Volunteer in Fundraising
• 2020 NSF Southside Crisis Center - Outstanding Donor
• St Anthony’s Catholic Church/O.L.P.H. - A.C.T.S. Core, RCIA Instructor, & Immediate Past Parish Council President
• 2018-2019 - Southside YMCA 5-6 yr old soccer coach